Tuesday, February 2, 2010

An Ode to Nutella

Oh Nutella,
How you add to my thighs.
Your glistening chocolate color
Makes me break out in sighs.

I am afraid that,
My love has become an addiction.
It really is not okay,
Even though you have some nutrition.

It might only be 200 cal
To eat a spoon of you
But really, that's not a lot
And makes me say boo.

Because just a spoon of Nutella
Is not quite enough
To not eat the whole jar
Is really, really tough.

That is why, Nutella,
We must get a divorce.
My body really hates you
And is full of remorse.

Goodbye Nutella.
Well...at least until Saturday.
I can't say no to you then,
Because it's your official holiday.

3 comments:

  1. LMAO (TSE TUNG)

    This was brilliant. My mom, also a Nutella addict, is gonna love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. Nutella is the devil with angel wings. It is definately evil but sent straight from heaven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete