Friday, February 12, 2010

My Box!!!!

Dear Mom and Dad,

Thank you soooooooo much for my box of American goodness. I almost cried tears of joy. My box was the highlight of my day....no...my week!

Although, currently I have a bit of a problem. It is called "rationing." See...I'm not sure I know what that word means really - as in - hmm...I can't eat ALL of my food now because I will not be getting anything else from the States until my lovely self returns there in person in May. Therefore - rationing.

Dictionary.com defines a ration as

1. a fixed allowance of provisions or food, esp. for soldiers or sailors or civilians during a shortage
or
2. an allotted amount

Hmm....I suppose this means I can't ONLY eat orange slices and Sweetarts and Lipton rice meals for the next week. Boo....Oh well. It'll be better in the long run.

Thanks again!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment